RentCompass Inc. ("RentCompass", "Site", "Web Site", "We") offers Realestate Listing and Search (the "Service", "Content" ) to public users and Member of the Site "Account Holder" according to the terms of service declared below. The Site reserves the right to modify these terms without notice. Your continued usage of the Service, as either a user or an Account Holder (as defined below), constitutes your acceptance of these terms
. Violation of any terms will result in termination of your account. Questions about the Terms of Service may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Site can refuse registration or cancel an account in its sole discretion at any time.
- You are responsible for using the Service in a private and secure manner. The Company is not liable for any damage or loss due to unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as sharing your account password or not logging out of the Service.
- You may not register accounts with unauthorized automated methods ("bots").
- You may not use the Service for any illegal activity or to violate laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not use the Service to distribute unsolicited email ("spam") or malicious content such as viruses or worms.
- You may not exploit the Service to access unauthorized information.
Modification to Service
- The Site reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service for any reason, with or without notice.
- The Site reserves the right to request a fee for present and future service; and modify any prices of the Service (such as the subscription fees ). The Site agrees to provide 30 days notice of any price change.
You can change your property records and details information - subject to approval by the Site - including contact information, property images, property details, and location at any time in the "My Property" service. You may delete, list or park your property posts at any time.
If you delete your property postings, we will remove all listings from public view, however due to the way we maintain this service, residual copies of your account information, and other information associated with your account may remain on back-up media. All changes are subject to approval by the Site Administrator.
User Conduct and Submissions
- Any remarks, ideas, graphics, photographs, or other information communicated to the Account Holder (collectively, "Content") posted on the Service in a Hosted Area belong to the person who posted such content. You may use any Content posted by you in any other way without restriction. You may only use Content posted by others in the ways described in these Terms of Service.
- In order to operate and improve the Service, the Site needs the right to make certain uses of your Content as well. Therefore, when you post Content in any Hosted Area, you also agree to grant the Site an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable, non-exclusive license to copy, distribute, sell, publicly display, publicly perform and make derivative works of your Content on the Service and on services affiliated with the Service regardless of the form of media used or of whether such services now exist or are developed in the future.
- You must have all necessary rights to publish photos of listed properties or any contents on the Site in doing so, you are not violating the rights of any third party.
- The Site has the right, but not the obligation, to remove Content that it determines in its sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, that violates any party's intellectual property, or that is detrimental to the quality or intended spirit of the the Service. The Site also has the right, but not the obligation, to limit or revoke the use privileges of account of anyone who posts such Content.
- Examples of unacceptable Content or behavior on the Service include
- abuse, harassment, threats, flaming or intimidation of any person or organization
- engaging in or contributing to any illegal activity or activity that violates others' rights
- use of derogatory, discriminatory or excessively graphic language
- providing information that is false, misleading or inaccurate
- hacking or modifying the Site Service or another Site to falsely imply an association with the Company
- implying or pretending to be affiliated with a company or organization with which you are not affiliated, or misrepresenting the extent of your affiliation or role with an affiliated company or organization
- transmitting worms, viruses or harmful software
- sending spam
- disclosing personal or proprietary information of another user, person or organization without a permission.
- The Site cannot control all Content posted by third parties to the Service, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and you agree that under no circumstances will the Site be liable in any way for any Content, including any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content. You understand that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy of such Content. If you would like to report objectionable materials, you may contact the us email@example.com.
Copyright, Ownership, and Data Security
- The Company owns intellectual property rights to any protectable part of the Service, including but not limited to the design, artwork, functionality, and documentation. You may not copy, modify, or reverse engineer any part of the Service owned by the Company.
- You acknowledge that any text, images, or other audiovisual information (collectively, "Content") posted on the Service by you become, immediately upon posting, the property of the Account Holder controlling the Hosted Area where you posted such Content. You are herin granted an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use any Content posted by you in any other way without restriction. You may only use Content posted by others in the ways described in these Terms of Service.
- In order to operate the Service, the Company needs the right to make
certain uses of publicly posted Content. Therefore, all Account Holders
you agree to grant the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide,
royalty-free, fully sublicenseable, non-exclusive license to copy,
distribute, publicly display, publicly perform and make derivative
works of the Content on the Service and on services affiliated with the
Service regardless of the form of media used or of whether such
services now exist or are developed in the future. By posting Content
to the Service, you hereby represent and warrant that you have the
right to post that Content and to grant the foregoing rights to the
- By posting Content to the Service, you hereby represent and warrant that you have the right to post that Content and to grant the foregoing rights to the Site.
- The Site reserves the right to remove any Content from the service, at its sole discretion.
- The Site is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the Service transmitting information such as properties details, contact information and personal messages over unencrypted networks such as email.
- The Site respects the intellectual property of others. It may, in appropriate
circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the
accounts of users who repeatedly infringe others' rights. If you
believe that your Photos "Property Images" copied in a way that constitutes
copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been
otherwise violated, please provide the following information to the site:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; such as photos of shots of a specific property.
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- Information provided on the Site is believed to be reliable when posted.
- We do not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Information provided.
- Information contained on the Site may contain typographical or other errors.
- Information provided may be changed without notice.
- The Site may operate with interruption.
- The Service is provided "as is" and "as available". You assume complete responsibility and risk for your use of the service. The Site does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) you will be satisfied with the Service, (iii) you will at all times be able to use the Service, (iv) the Service will be without errors, (v) or that any errors will be corrected.
- The Site is not responsible for any damages or loss resulting from your use of the Service.
- Any abuse or threatened abuse of other users of the Service or of Site personnel will result in immediate account termination.
- Any failure of the Site to enforce or exercise a right provided in these terms is not a waiver of that right.
- Should any provision of these terms be found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall still apply.
- This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreements between you and the
Site and supersedes any and all previous agreements, written or
oral, between you and the Site including previous versions of the
Terms of Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by clicking the cancellation link from your account dashboard. This will not delete any of your account data, but will switch you to the free plan and disable administrative access for your account. Should you wish to permanently delete all pages and feedbacks associated with your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will not incur any further charges once your subscription has been canceled. No credits or refunds will be made for existing or past-due bills.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason, and is not liable for any damage or loss resulting from such suspension or termination.